This Kitchen Knife Set from Pallarés has a two knives with carbon steel blades making them stronger cutting blades than stainless steel and easier to sharpen. Perfect for everyday use, these sharp knives have a boxwood handle that is comfortable to hold and allows you to have total control of your cutting.
In return for its high performance, carbon steel will need a little bit of love and care, as it will tend to oxidise if not well maintained.
- To avoid rusting, we recommend that carbon steel blades are kept oiled.
- Do not soak in water and never place in the dishwasher.
- To clean your knife, wipe the blade with a damp cloth and dry immediately.
- To reduce the frequency of re-sharpening, we suggest using wooden chopping boards.
- If rust begins forming, use a scouring pad and an acid like vinegar and gently rub it on the affected area.
- After the rust is removed, dry the blade, re-sharpen and oil to prevent future rusting.
Set includes 2 knives.
Handmade in Spain.